******************************************** On the road: 25.02.-01.03. Miami 02.03-06.03. Deutschland 25.4.-3.5. Deutschland 07.10.-14.10. Davis, California
Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008
Dr Cobra
Frauline Stephan
Dr cobra
I think it is time to post a nasty picture of you as well dirk!!!
Great party. I´m sad for not be there. This picture remember to The Penguin in the film of Batman with Dani de Vito!!Yes Dirk i know you will hate me now, so i´m not going to say who am I?Nice!!! Who is the blondie?Is another blondie that you don´t know her name Okidiko
Okidiko how could I hate you... Ah, she was a blondie? We both never remember names of blondies, it was just a blondie, no other description available...
5 Kommentare:
Hey Dirk,
Nice picture!!
So girly...
Thanks Sandy, I love your hair, too!
Ey guys
Great party. I´m sad for not be there. This picture remember to The Penguin in the film of Batman with Dani de Vito!!Yes Dirk i know you will hate me now, so i´m not going to say who am I?Nice!!!
Who is the blondie?Is another blondie that you don´t know her name
Okidiko
Okidiko how could I hate you...
Ah, she was a blondie? We both never remember names of blondies, it was just a blondie, no other description available...
Gollum lässt grüßen!!!!!
Viele Grüße aus dem grauen Hannover von Yvonne und Claudia
Kommentar veröffentlichen