Herzlich willkommen auf Cräcker's Südafrika Blog!

Wir beginnen mit dem aktuellen Wetter:


Besucher:

Osterferien 2013: Mamma+Marc+Kerstin+Jan+Finn

********************************************
On the road:
25.02.-01.03. Miami
02.03-06.03. Deutschland
25.4.-3.5. Deutschland
07.10.-14.10. Davis, California

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008


One of the nice pics Oscar made of Noa (vocals), Jan (dishes) and myself (guitar). We started a band and are quite successful in South Africa. Both will leave this weekend and I will miss them a lot!

Check the profile of Oscar on Facebook and you will find more pics...

Weitere Bilder und Infos gibt es auch bei :

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1043225123

http://www.noa-simon.blogspot.com/

Schaut unter Oscar's Profil in facebook und ihr werdet schöne Bilder finden.

3 Kommentare:

Noa Simón hat gesagt…

I´m going to be the one missing this new family of ours. It has been a pleasure to share with you the last days of my stay in SA. Hope life will make our ways meet again in the future.
Enormous Kiss and...
Let´s finish it with good mood!!!!
Noa

Anonym hat gesagt…

I've nothing to add on this... Only that we'll finish it with good mood, I'll try my instruments... Hopefully you still keep your dishes in a good form...!!
Jan

Anonym hat gesagt…

I want to see your best concert!!!do it your best!!
Lots of hugs to the three
Oscar