Herzlich willkommen auf Cräcker's Südafrika Blog!

Wir beginnen mit dem aktuellen Wetter:


Besucher:

Osterferien 2013: Mamma+Marc+Kerstin+Jan+Finn

********************************************
On the road:
25.02.-01.03. Miami
02.03-06.03. Deutschland
25.4.-3.5. Deutschland
07.10.-14.10. Davis, California

Sonntag, 24. Februar 2008

My sister Julia, Christoph, Steffi, Mella and Mosche arrived in Stellenbosch for holiday on 14th of February. We had a welcome braai and welcome Springbokki. On 16th Steffi, Mella, Mosche and myself went up for holiday in Sodwana (diving), Hluhlu-Imfolozi National Park (Game watch) and St Lucia (Hippo and crocodile watch). We had such a great time. Will post some more pics later that week. Now I stay in Stellenbosch with my sister and her boyfriend for the rest of the week, while the other three enjoy the Garden Route and come back next weekend.

So, alles angekommen: meine Schwester Julia, ihr Freund Christoph (Achtung: mein zukünftiger Schwager), Steffi, Mella und Mosche. Mit Mella, Steffi und Alex war ich 1 Woche im Urlaub in Sodwana (zum Tauchen), dann Hluhlu-Imfolozi Nationalpark (Elefanten, Gir-und normale Affen, zweilattige weisse Bänke mit Nachwuchs, Zebras, Wasserbüffel, Löwen und pipapos). Die letzten tage waren wir in St Lucia um Hippos und Krokodile zu sehen. Das war ein super Urlaub. Die drei sind nun auf der Garden Route und ich bin wieder nach Cape Town gefolgen um mit meiner Schwester und zukünftigen Schwager etwas Zeit zu verbringen. Bilder vom Urlaub kommen demnächst.



Christoph, Elza, Johannes and Hannes at the braai.


Sprinbokkis mit Finns Weihnachtskerze in der Mitte.

THE VISITORS:
Alex (Mosche), Mella, Steffi, Johannes, Christoph und Julia.



First pic from holiday: Sodwana, sitting on the terracce of our Lodge having one or two or...beers and enjoying the view over the forest and the Indian Ocean.
Posted by Picasa

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello Dirk!

The holiday sounds already good! Cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures... In special the weather looks good, probably much better than here... But today we've some sun in between the storms! And actually, we've a "no complaints" policy... so no complaints, the weather is actually quite good! And you're really enjoying yourself! How is Afrikaans going? I didn't know you had some problems, Mr. Bertie...:p
At the moment I'm very busy with finishing the report of my thesis of South Africa. Next Tuesday I've to hand in the report, actually tonight I've to finish my concept of the report. Tomorrow I can change the last things and Tuesday it's done! Then I've two days left to prepare a pesentation of my results and next Monday I've to defend my thesis. Let's see... Till so far I'm quite satisfied with everything, I hope I can repeat this sentence next Monday!

The end of March I'll leave to Bonn, I asked Claudia already for some information and she adviced me with some areas to look for accomodation, so I won't end up in the ghetto of Bonn...:) Till so far what I've to tell you, next time I'll write you more. now I'm first going back to work, finishing the discussion and conclusion...:s

Goed gaan!
Jan